Additional Information on our web site
Additional Information, News and Site Index
We would like our web site to provide you with a range of additional information and ideas that might help you enjoy your holiday, so we have tried to create a variety of articles and site that may be of interest, it is difficult to know what to include... so we would welcome your suggestions are ideas.
- 360 tour of each holiday cottage - Bench Cottage 360 tour, Garden Bench 360 tour & Little Bench 360 tour
- Accomodation for disabled groups and carers - 6 guests, 7 guests, 9 guests, 11 guests
- Air Mattress - these and other specialist aids can be hired.
- Autism Stories - Alex and Rosie's Adventures in the New Forest - a story book for children with autism, and a colouring book.
- Autism Holidays - information
- Bench Cottage - book online or discover more about our 2 bedroom cottage
- Bus - Exploring the New Forest by Bus - a guide for families and children with autism
- Carers - Details of local care agencies whom can help with your care needs
- Changing Places in the New Forest - we have compiled a list of some of the changing place facilities locally.
- Covid-19 - A new page added to our web site in light of Covid-19 outbreak - 2020 - with all the information you may like to know.
- Days Trips - Looking at travelling slightly further afield... we suggest some day trips you may enjoy.
- Dogs - welcome in our Garden Bench property
- Disabled Equipment - (Hoists, Shower Chairs, Shower Stools) Discover our guide to Equipment we have available for use during your holiday.
- Garden Bench - book online of discover more about our disabled friendly holiday cottage that sleeps up to 5
- Facebook - find us on Facebook for news, ideas of places to visit and events
- Hot Tub Holidays - information on hiring a hot tub from a local company for your holiday.
- Little Bench - our holiday cottage for couples.
- Lymington - some suggestions of places to visit and explore in Lymington
- New Forest - some suggestions of places to visit and explore around the New Forest
- Medical - nearest Doctors, pharmacy, hospital etc
- Photo Gallery - A selection of photos from around the area, with more ideas of places you might like to visit
- Photoshoots - We are able to offer photoshoots of your family on holiday with some free images for you to keep - find out more.
- Reviews - We love it when guests review our facilities on other web sites - here we share some of our recent reviews with you.
- Shopping Delivery - you are welcome to arrange a shopping delivery to make your arrival easier see details.
- Taxis - accessible taxis and transport
- Two weeks in the New Forest - our accessible guide of places to visit.
- Walks - Some of our favorite walks in the New Forest, and details about them
- Whats on - our guide to annual events around the area and our favorite time of year!
Other Useful Web Sites: (External Links)
We are often asked where our specialist equipment comes from, and where our beds come from as they are so comfortable, so we thought we would add some helpful links below, we aim to shop local when we can.
- Our Equipment - some of our disabled aids have come from the Complete Care Shop - you can purchase from them direct and they deliver within a couple of days.
- Our Hoists are from Dorset Nursing Supplies and they provide our regular LOLER checks.
- Our Beds are from the Bed Shop - another loal business, they are based in New Milton - our beds are made to order and they are happy to deliver nationwide.
- Our Kitchens and Bathrooms were purchased locally and fitted by Matt Renouf - who is happy to offer advice if you are looking to create similar in your own home.
- Our web site, photography and design work is all done by RenoufDesign - she is happy to arrange a photoshoot with you during your stay - details here: Free Photos to treasure
- Google maps are now starting to show wheelchair accessible paces on their maps - Read more here: Google Maps Accessible Places