Reviews and quotes from Guests whom have stayed at Our Bench Self Catering Holiday Cottages
- "This bungalow is really fantastic, all we needed was there and we had lots of space. I can't recommend enough! And such a lovely place - we had the sea, city and history in Winchester and of course New Forest with horses, horses, horses..." Stayed in Garden Bench - read more here on Euan's Guide:
- "When they state accessible they really mean it here! We had no problems at all. The equipment we had asked for was all ready there. There was scones and jam waiting. The location is excellent. We walked down to the town centre twice. Lovely comfortable beds and a good wet room. Will definitely recommend them." Stayed in Little Bench - read more on Euan's Guide.
- "A lovely, well thought out bungalow. Lovely spot and masses to do nearby. It was refreshing to visit somewhere which had hoists etc, but was also stylishly decorated. Too many places just concentrate on the equipment and it feels institutional. Not so here. Highly recommend" Stayed in Bench Cottage - read more on Euan's Guide.
- "At last accessible accommodation that understands the needs of disabled people. Great that you can hire (free of charge) many of the accessories (walkers, raisers etc.) needed, so more room in the car for the journey. Lovely and clean and in a great location." - Bench Cottage - Read more on Euan's Guide.
- "Spent #Accessday out with some of the co-owners of the accessible holiday cottages in Lymington enjoying a delightful walk along the sea wall, I did a 6 miles circular tour of the coast, market and quayside in the Spring sunshine in my power chair, enjoying the wonderful solent and New Forest" Found on Euan's Guide.
Personalised Thank you note
- "Lovely Accessible Accommodation in the New Forest, ceiling hoists and profiling beds are great!
- "The bungalow is fanatastic. all we needed was there and enough space. We had a lovely time and will definitely be back."
- "A well thought out bungalow which manages to be accessible and attractive. For once, it didn’t disappoint as so many ‘disabled friendly ‘ places do. Highly recommend."
- "Had a lovely long weekend - facilities were excellent - warm cosy cottage will definitely book again"
"Lovely walks with wheelchair user and our dog. Especially the Lymington to Keyhaven walks with the fabulous birdwatching. Also Highcliffe On Sea Though the going back uphill to carpark was quite challenging. First holiday accomodation with ceiling track and hoist!!!!!!"
We have also discovered some guests have kindly left us a review on Google.
- "Lovely location - amazing and well equipped! Very accessible and suitable for my husband's disabilities. The ceiling host and profiling bed, made the stay just perfect for us all. Highly recommended."
- We have been awarded a 5 star rating!
We have only recently began to collect our reviews together - we choose not to collect them on our web site in the past, as we feel that reviews can be directed by the host and not give you a full representation of the accommodation - we in particular like the Euan's Guide as it a Review led site - by disabled people for disabled people and helps guests with the reassurance they need to an amazing holiday or experience.