Booking Your Stay at Our Bench Holiday Cottages
It is really easy to book your self catering holiday accommodation with us at Our Bench Self Catering Holidays.
- Choose which cottage you would like to stay in and then have a look at the availability link for each cottage - you can see each week (Friday to Friday) and how much it is. We try to update this as soon as a booking is confirmed - so please do double check with us, and provisional reserve your week. Call: 01590 673141
- Check the cottage is suitable for your needs - you may like to read the access statement - they are different for each cottage.
- Once you have spoken with us by phone/email and provisionally booked your dates - then please download a booking form and complete it as per the instructions.
- Have a look at the specialist equipment page and let us know if you need anything in the cottage - at the same time don't forget to book any extra services you may require.
- If you are staying in "Garden Bench", please be aware that this property sometimes takes well behaved pets - details of our pet policy and bookings are available.
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Decide whether you need to arrange Travel Insurance - we recommend you do.
Click the cottage name below for the latest vacancies
bookings are available subject to availability,
please call us for details.
Short Breaks and Weekends
We are aware that going on holiday for a week is sometimes too much as you are not sure whether you can manage away from home, or because you need to visit hospital regularly or perhaps only want a few days away.
We are able to offer short breaks and Weekends - November through to February for a 3 night long weekend (Fri, Sat and Sun) or a 4 night mini break (Any four consecutive nights, Sunday-Thursday) at 70% of the weekly rate
Short Break and Weekends during the peak season March to October, may be available last minute and can only be booked up to 3 weeks prior to the start of the holiday - with full payment confirming the booking. For our last minute vacancies please follow us on facebook.